Sunday, April 19, 2009


Whew! I finally finished this LO for this weeks 52 Sketches sketch #15. It took me all week to put together! I can usually whip a LO out in a few hours but this one was a doozy! First, the picture was so precious that I knew there wasn't much I could do to enhance it....it's already perfect! Second, the ideas I had in my head just weren't coming out in paper as quickly as they usually do. I guess my mojo was also on spring break! Anyway, when I got down to business it took a lot of cutting to get those flowers just right. I can not tell you how many peices of flower I have left over in my stash now. After all of that, it came together nicely I think. The colors were just perfect for this photo...even if they are even more muted in the photo. All the paper and stickers is and old stash of Creative Memories. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment