Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scrappy Sunday

Hi all! I've been busy scrappin away today. I bought this Back to School 8X8 Kit by Making Memories and used just about all of it to catch up on some challenges. The only supplies used other than what came in the kit are cardstock and ribbon I bought from the dollar bins at Target. Check it out!

This layout was created for sketch #33 at 52 Sketches.



I created this card for sketch Midnight Madness (MMSC15).


This card is for the MojoMonday week 99 sketch. It has a gift card holder on the front!


And, finally, I created this card using this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap!


Whew, that $5 8X8 kit sure went a long way. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. These are all so perfect and so adorable. What wonderful ideas you have. I will have to keep those in mind, as I am always wanting to do something for teachers and such. Thanks so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you join us. Hope you will play again next week.

    Carolyn MMSC DT

    Pop over to my blog and sign up for some great blog candy if you get a minute.
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful group of lovely cards. Very nice work. The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for playing with us this week. We will be looking forwrd to you lovely cards next week too!

    Phyllis - MMDesign Team
    aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Cards, Rene! They are all so bright and cheery :) Thank you for sharing your talent and I hope you'll play again next week. Please do stop by my page as you're eligible to win the MMSC Candy Prize because you played our sketch at least once, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific cards! Love the back to school theme and bright dp's you have used. Good luck with this weeks contest! Hugz, Sunshine of Sunshine's Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete