Saturday, October 31, 2009

MMSC25 and PURPLE

Butterflies and purple may not say Halloween but I finished this card up this morning!! I used this week's sketch from the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge (#25) and the Purple color challenge for Paper Popsicles. The image is actually a spray painted butterfly sticker created by an artist who calls herself No ID. I think her work is beautiful and, for the most part, girly! Just right for the purple card I created. The paper is Creative Memories. I colored my silver metal accents with my purple copic to match the card. The ribbon is the one and only purple ribbon in my stash!!! Let me know if you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Love that purple and your butterfly is awesome. The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for playing with us this week. We will be looking for you next week as well!!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? I love it!! The shades of purple are so beautiful and the dry embossing..gorgeous! I am all about the girly images, so never get tired of seeing them. Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Always love having you. Hope you will keep playing!

    Carolyn
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rene - I am loving your card - that butterfly is gorgeous and you have chosen the perfect DP for it - the effect is quite dramatic! I love the dimension and movement that embossing gives! Fabulous card Renee - well played! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing you next week!!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful and absolutely gorgeous colors. The butterfly is astonishing in perfectly highlighted by the embossing behind it. Superbly done!!! Thanks for playing along with Midnight Madness this week. We appreciate your support.

    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Rene! Love the purple and that pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rene, gorgeous purple color and what a beautiful butterfly! This swirls in the background and the matching embossing is perfect :) You nailed this sketch! Very well done. Thank you for taking the time to play with us this week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete