Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Birthdays

We have a several December birthdays in my family including my brother's and mine. To everyone out there who has a birthday between the week of Thanksgiving and New Years, I know you understand when I say "It just isn't fair!" We December babies never get the kind of birthdays that, say, June babies get. I, having a birthday just days before Christmas, have gotten used to Christmas presents that are also birthday presents. My brother, whose birthday was yesterday (New Years Eve), has it a little easier. At least everyone is up for a party on his birthday! So, if you have a December birthday, this is a special Happy Birthday to you!!!

I created this card (for my brother) using this weeks Mojo Monday (#119) sketch. I got to use some yummy MME paper and some new nesties.

No comments:

Post a Comment