Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Week #26

This week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle we are feeling the LOVE....but not for RED. Our challenge this week is to create a Valentine's project without using red! The Design Team has come up with some adorable creations to inspire you to get that loving feeling without the red. We have a fabulous sponsor, Michelle Perkett Studios! The winner will recieve two adorable images AND 6 greeting cards!!!



I am a huge fan of Creative Memories and am even considering becoming a Consultant. The project center they have over there is just so inspiring and their products are awesome. I used their "Be My Valentine Featured Project" to design these cute little cards. I, of course, altered the designs to not use red. Instead I used some black and white design paper from M&MBI and purple cardstock. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the heart shapes and added some ribbon and stamping to finish it off. I think they are really cute and I have several more to make.




I hope that you will join us this week AND prepare for our blog hop next weekend. It is going to be full of inspiration and PRIZES!!

1 comment: