Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have really enjoyed the past week ~ it's Spring Break here for us!  I didn't get at much crafting done as I thought I might but I did get to spend oodles of fun times with my DD, and I even got a little spring cleaning done (keyword ~ little)! 

We just loved to see all the participation last week with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge!  Over 100 entries of beautiful spring goodness!  We do hope that you will join us again this week.  This week's challenge at SSDS is to use numbers, any way any how!

I decided to try this tri-fold card that I saw a video for on Youtube from SCS.  It was super easy and I can definitely tell you that I will be making many more of these!





I started with the polka dot paper that was in my stash....I have no idea where it came from....it's pretty old.  I used Royal Blue cardstock (CM) for the base and square scallop.  The sentiment and cupcake stamp are both $1 stamps from Micheal's.  I colored the cupcake with copics and added a tag for the number.  I used a CM sticker for the number and popped it up with dimensionals and attached it to the card with a brad.  I love the way it turned out....cute and simple...perfect for a child's birthday.  The inside has a place to put a little note, some money or a gift card. 

We do love looking at all of your wonderful creations, so be sure to join us this week at SSDS!

Thanks for stopping by!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

1 comment: