Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heaven's Got a Plan for You

I couldn't tell you the last time I created a layout for one of my own albums.  During the last year, I've created an album for my mom, created many 'naked' layouts, and lots of other paper projects....but none for myself.  So I went through my photos and found this single photo of my daughter from several years ago and decided to create a layout for myself.....it was nice!

The Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection was a perfect fit for this picture.  The layout was inspired by a Creative Scrappers Sketch (Sketch #241).  I knew I wanted the title to be something about dreaming big, or reach for the stars or something like that.  Then Scrap That Chat bog came out with a challenge to use song lyrics.  The title "Don't You Worry Child, Heaven's Got a Plan for You" is lyrics from the Swedish House Mafia Song "Don't You Worry Child."  I think the song is beautiful and thought it matched the mood of this layout!

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!

Scrappy Love,
Rene'

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...this is quite stunning! I really love the mix of fonts you used! :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete