Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Week 6

Okay, ladies! Are you ready for a recipe? This weeks challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle is a recipe challenge.

Use any (1)digital image, (3) patterned papers, and (1) ribbon/lace. There are some great goodies up for grabs so get creating and get linky!!

Here's my card. I just love April Reece's fall images that are now in the Digital-Inc.Co store...definitely gets me in the mood for cooler weather and beautiful colors. The paper is from Paper Studio...a kit I picked up at Hobby Lobby (50% off!!!). Just love the beautiful colors.



You have until 10pm on Friday, Sept. 18th to get in the drawing for the prize. Join us!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job Rene, I love all the fall colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how you used the leaves!!!! And your choice of papers are perfect!!!! That embossed mat is such perfect touch! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card definitely embraces the colors of Fall! I love that leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome FALL card! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fall Card Rene!! I just love the embossed mat!!

    ReplyDelete