Saturday, September 26, 2009

Week 8 at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle!

It's Saturday people and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays! This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. I just love sketch challenges, and this weeks sketch is awesome. The DT has done an amazing job with this sketch, you gotta come see and leave these ladies some lovin!

Here's what I came up with. I used some scraps I had in my stash (love using up those scraps) from the Paper Studio. These colors just make me so happy. The layered flower was created using my cuttlebug and a little button.

So come on over and show us what you got! There are some cute little buns up for grabs as the prize this week. They are just adorable! You have until Friday, Oct. 2nd at 10pm to link up to your creation to be in for the prize. Hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

  1. aww, another great card. Girl, I love your handwriting.....wish mine was that neat :-).

    I love how you paired the paisley with the striped paper..... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details going on with your pattern choice and it is so bright and cheery!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete