Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November Guest Digital Image Designer at Paper Popsicles

I was so absolutely thrilled when Melissa contacted me to let me know that I had been chosen as the November Digital Image Guest Designer at Paper Popsicles! I cannot tell you how honored I feel to have this opportunity. I have been playing with my images and after being sick last week, finally have my projects ready to reveal. I hope that I have done the Cheeky Radish images justice. Let me know what you think and head on over to the Paper Popsicles store to get your hands on these wonderful images and other fun stuff too!!!

First up are two cards that I created for Thanksgiving.





Both cards were created using the same fall page kit from Paper Studios. I colored the Cheeky Radish images, Tom Turkey and Give Thanks, with copic markers.

Next up is a shaker box card I created with the Cheeky Radish Snow Globe image. Thanks to JenC for the tutorial on the Paper Popsicles Message Boards. I had a blast trying this and think it turned out ok for my first try.


A few weeks ago, Melissa offered up this little house card file as a Friday Freebie. I couldn't wait to use this Through the Window image with it. The paper is MME and I colored the image with copics. I added Stickles to give the snow some bling.


And finally, my favorite project of them all....a layout featuring the Cookie Platter image. I've been waiting to get these photos onto a layout and into an album. This image was just the push I needed to get it done. The paper used on this LO is from Creative Memories. The Cookie Platter image was colored using copics, cut out and pop-dotted on the page. I love how this page turned out! Please click on the image to see it larger!


I am so very thankful to Melissa for this opportunity to showcase the amazing Cheeky Radish images! Please check out the store....I know there are some great deals going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment