Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Week 16

I am so late getting this posted but I have been feeling really terrible this past week. I am finally starting to feel back to normal today. This week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle, the challenge is to create a flower pot card. These cards are so cute and are really easy to make. Here is a link to a tutorial that shows how to create this great little card: Stephanie at Splitcoast.


Here's the card that I came up with. It didn't take me very long at all! The paper is Creative Memories with a touch of Glitter Foam Paint. The felt flowers are from Li'l Davis Designs. I created the centers of the flowers with a circle punch and epoxy stickers. Create one of these flower pot cards and link it up at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle for a chance at free Dustin Pike images!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! That's really CUTE!! I love the way it pulls out of the card! FUN!! This would be a great gift card holder!!

    ReplyDelete