Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday

****BLOG CANDY HERE....ONLY 3 MORE DAYS*****

Happy Saturday and HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!  I am super excited to participate in lots of WCMD activities today!  I hope you are too! 

This week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle we have a super easy challenge for you.....ANYTHING GOES!!!  So, whatever you are working on, link it up!  We'd love to see your projects! 
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Ginger Loft! If you haven't been by the Ginger Loft store be sure to stop by. She has some of the most beautiful intricate images along with the fun cute images we all love so much. The winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from Ginger Loft.
I used a Ginger Loft image to create a little goodie bag.  I got this design idea from Sarah from Pink Cricut.  I colored the image with copics and used CM cardstock with my cuttlebug!  The sentiment is a Kaiser rub-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment