Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone!  This weekend is Homecoming here at the University of Alabama (Roll Tide!) and it's also the weekend of the annual Kentuck Festival of the Arts!  Needless to say, we are very busy this weekend!  Fun, fun!!!

This week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle, we've got a sketch challenge for you.  I love sketch challenges!  

We have a fabulous sponsor this week...My Grafico. Be sure to stop by the My Grafico store to see all the new designs. They have so much to offer! The winner will receive a digi stamp collection of their choice up to a $5 value from the My Grafico store!

I decided to create a Halloween card. I love this time of year and the fun Halloween colors! I used an old paper pack from Hobby Lobby to create this card and a couple of stickers from Sticko. I cut the corner flourish using my Slice and heat embossed it. All in all, it's not my favorite but it turned out pretty cute!

We'd love to see your take on this sketch...so join us this week at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday!

Other Challenges:
Glitterbabe's - Halloween
Creative Cottage - Halloween

5 comments:

  1. oh i am so liking this! love that swirl. thank you so much for sharing it with us at glittebabe's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Rene!! love the green spider! the papers are great too :-) Thank you for playing at Glitterbabe´s Challenge, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super card I love the spider thanks for playing along with us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of papers! Love the swirl and the spider! :D Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's Challenge! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin that text paper! Thank you for joining in at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete