Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And the month before Christmas....

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of time for family, food, and shopping.  I did not participate in Black Friday shopping...I personally think it's totally nuts!  But, for those of you that did participate and scored that awesome deal....YAY!

I've really enjoyed creating different Fall/Thanksgiving projects this year. I was able to catch up on some layouts and created some cute cards too!  Today I wanted to share the last two projects that I made.  First is a layout that I created using Creative Scrappers Sketch #131.  I've been waiting to scrap these gorgeous photos of my DS that a friend took a few years ago (2007).  I thought this sketch was great to show off my two fave shots. All supplies are Creative Memories.

And finally here is a little mini that I created out of one sheet of patterned paper.  I thought this was an awesome idea that I got from crafty blogger Christie! There are 8 pockets inside with tags that list a family members name and why I am thankful for them. Again, all supplies, except for the cool fibers are Creative Memories.


If you want to see more of my creations using these awesome CM papers, check out my CM blog
Thanks for stopping by!

{Challenges}
Creative Scrappers - Sketch #131

No comments:

Post a Comment