Saturday, November 20, 2010

Moxie Fab?

Happy Saturday everyone!  We are gearing up for a sleep over party for my just turned 8 groovy girl!  It's going to be filled with giggles and fun! 

Have you experience Moxie Fab World?  If you have not, you simply must!  I just love visiting the Moxie Fab World blog.  Cath always provides such "moxie fab" inspiration....from everywhere!  This week, inspiration came from Kate's Paperie.  I was immediately drawn to the Moroccan Flare Holiday Ornament.

The colors are just beautiful.  Here's where the inspiration led..




The patterned paper is BG Marrakech.  I thought it was just the right pattern.  The card stock is CM.  I embossed the top of the ornaments and the "Joy" with red glitter embossing powder.  I just love the way this card turned out.  Thanks Cath (and Kate) for the inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment