Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Fun Mini Book

Do you subscribe to people's channels on Youtube? I have a couple of scrappy channels that I subscribe to on there and I just love watching a tutorial video to get my mojo going. I'm subscribed to Hero Arts (among others) and as soon as they posted this mini vacation book by Shari Carroll I knew I wanted to make one. It is made from standard sized note cards!! How easy is that?!? So I watched the video about a thousand times before I finally got down to creating my own. Here it is....
I used plain white cardstock note cards, paper from We R Memory Keepers and Making Memories, colored cardstock, ribbon, buttons, my Slice, cuttlebug embossing folders, and a couple of tags from a summer swap I did last year.
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment