Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone! Can you believe this is the last day of July? I cannot believe how fast this summer flew by. I go back to work next week so its very bitter sweet for me :( ! How about another challenge to get you creative this week? The challenge this week at SSDS is Clean And Simple. These are often a real challenge for me to do, but I love how quickly they come together!

We have a fabulous sponsor this week, Craft Brulee. They have some fun stamps, ribbons and flowers plus other goodies. Be sure to check the Craft Brulee store to see all the great products.

Here is the yummy prize pack that is up for offer this week from Craft Brulee!


So, here is what I created for this weeks challenge. I stamped the background and the sentiment using momento black. I added a black ribbon, and popped the sentiment up with dimensionals. I think it took me all of five minutes to put this together and it is now one of my all time faves!


We hope to see your CAS creations this week at SSDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment