Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone! It sure is busy around here getting ready for school to start. We start back on Tuesday. I've been at school all last week getting my classroom ready. I can officially say that I am PHYSICALLY ready for kiddos!

Now on to this weeks challenge at SSDS...this week we want to see you create something with only sentiments...no images. Super easy. Before I show you my card I have to tell you how mad I am at myself! This card was actually created with the scraps of a larger project. I purchased my planner book at Target and it had a opening in the front cover for you to insert pictures or customize. Well, I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch (#150) to create a little cover to go in my planner. I then used my scraps to create a smaller card using the same sketch. Unfortunately, my planner is at school sitting on my desk....and I haven't taken a picture of it yet! I promise I will get a picture of it posted very soon! But, on to my card. All the patterned paper is from a very old collection of Colorbox stuff that I had (I am trying to use up what I have before I buy more!). I used my MMSlice to cut the sentiment and added a few rhinestones. Here it is!


Come on over and join us this week at SSDS!

Challenges:
SSDS - sentiments only
MojoMonday - #150 sketch

1 comment: