Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Catching Up - Part 1

Having computer issues is so terribly frustrating!!! However, I am managing to make it work....inconvenient as it may be. Oh, the things we do for that which we love (in this case, scrappin'!!!)
So, in order to get caught up (for today anyway), I am making three posts tonight. If you are able to view all of them thank you for doing so!! It is much appreciated.

Better late than never!!! This week's challenge at Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturday is to create a "Get Well" or "Good Luck" project. This week we have Digi Doodle Shop as our wonderful sponsor. Be sure to stop by Digi Doodle to see all of their fabulous images. The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Digi Doodle Shop! They also offered all of the design team images to play with so we want to send a BIG Thank You to them!!!

I decided to create a Get Well Soon cards with this adorable blueberries image from Digi Doodle Shop. I really enjoyed trying out some shading techniques with my Copics...even if it didn't turn out perfect! I used blue and white cardstock for this card. I embossed the white cardstock with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder (my fave!). I added the ribbon and used a Kaiser rub on for the sentiment. I love the way it turned out!


You have until Friday at midnight to get your "Get Well" or "Good Luck" project in. Don't forget that Digi Doodle Shop is giving away $10 to the random winner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment