Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone! Getting used to being back at school has really affected my scrappy time, but I hope to change that this weekend! I plan on getting at least a couple of scrappy things done! The first on the list is this weeks card for SSDS. The challenge this week is to use Kraft. I really haven't created that much with kraft so this was a fun challenge for me!!

I started by printing this beautiful bride digi from Sassy Studio Designs (Our awesome sponsor this week!) I colored her with copics and cut her out with my CM cutting system. I inked the edges with brown ink then with chalk. For my paper I used kraft and light green cardstock with a velum overlay. I used my most fave border punch and stuck it all together. The sentiment is Studio G. The picture is terrible, I know. I'm dealing with computer issues and having to use my laptop which doesn't have my fab photoshop!


This week we have the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs as our sponsor. I love the Sassy images. Be sure to stop by the Sassy Studio to see all the fun images they have. The winner will get 4 digis of their choice from Sassy Studio Designs.

Don't forget to stop by and see what the other DT members created! We'd love to see what you can do with kraft!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment