Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge and DT CALL

Happy Saturday! First, we are excited to announce our DT CALL at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle. Please check out the details HERE. We hope you give it a try!!!

This week's challenge is a Thank You project. Our fearless leader, Regina, is offering up this great prize for the winner!

I created my card with inspiration from one of Angie Kennedy's wonderful videos on You Tube! She is awesome and I get so inspired by videos! All I used was a little cardstock from my stash, a rub-on from Kaiser, a piece of ribbon, and bling from Glitz! I cut the scallop circle using my Slice and then punched the circle out of the middle. I used the rub-on on that circle and popped it up using dimensionals on the inside of the card. Super easy! I embossed the background cardstock with my cuttlebug. Simple and clean! I really like it!


So, come on over and join us at SSDS! We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment