Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone!!! We are getting ready for some college football here in Tuscaloosa, AL!! Our National Champs take the field at 6pm tonight. Needless to say our city will be full of crimson and white and all things BAMA! If you didn't see the card I created for the event, please scroll down to the previous post and let me know what you think.

On to this week's challenge at SSDS! This week, as the air gets a little cooler (even down here in BAMA) we are getting ready for the Christmas season a little early. I love Christmas challenges because they force me to get ahead on my Christmas crafting. If you're like me, you need to get ahead as much as possible!!! We want to see anything Christmas this week. We have a great sponsor, Wags n' Whiskers!!! Be sure to check out the Wags n' Whiskers store to see all the images. The winner will receive 4 digis of their choices.


For my card I used this beautiful poinsettia image from Beccy Muir! I colored two images using my copics and cut pieces of one and added them with dimensionals to add depth. Between the shading and the pop up feel of the flower, it is one of my favorite flowers that I've created. The patterned paper is a mystery since it came out of my scraps file (don't you love using up scraps). The rest is cardstock and ribbon. Easy peasy!

So, get the Christmas spirit and get creative. We'd love to see what you create at SSDS.

P.S. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment