Monday, September 6, 2010

Twisted Sketch #065 and a Secret?

I've got a secret and I'm not going to tell.....yet!!! This layout is the beginning of my secret!!! I used Sketch #065 from Twisted Sketches. The twist was to use metal anyway, anyhow. I added a little metal word (faith) and I think that the brads should count too!!! The paper is Creative Memories and the letters are Thickers (of course!). I used a lot of chalk to add color to all the white. The little tag coming out of the top of the picture is hidden journaling. I would add it here but then I would be giving my secret away and well, you are just going to have to wait. I can tell you that there will be some blog candy involved and other exciting news! Please stay tuned. In the mean time check out my layout for Twisted Sketches!

P.S. I still don't have my beloved Photoshop so please forgive the quality of the photo! It makes me sad! :(

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job with the sketch & twist. I like how you added the pull tag, now I'm just wondering what it says (I'm a curious lil'gal).

    PS. Photoshop-totoshop (I don’t have it either and I’m still waiting for mines :(
    Oh and I LOVE your playlist

    ReplyDelete